San Diego area -
(858) 245-2854 Shapar Homes helps buyers relocating to the
San Diego area. San Diego,
Moving to the San Diego area?
When moving to a new city, you can have a lot on your mind: a different job, different schools, a different church, different daily routines, and of course, finding a new place for your family to live. At
Shapar Homes, I understand this, and I am an expert in relocation. I have a long history of finding buyers the right home by going through a very specific checklist to help you efficiently narrow your options.
When relocating, you often don't have the luxury of looking at every home on the market. At best, you might have the time to be shown a couple dozen, so narrow down your list first thing with these tips:
- Arrive into town with two lists: One should be of things you require in your new home. The other should be for optional things you want. When a house can't fulfill your basic needs, we can naturally cross it off the list.
- Have a predetermined price range. This could be based on mortgage or a conservative estimate of what you'll net from the sale of your present home.
- What length of a commute are you ready to make each day to your job and other interests? Traffic in the San Diego area could be different than what you're currently experiencing, so tell me your limits regarding drive-time, and I'll locate homes accordingly.
I can send you some top recommendations before you get into town. Or if you've done your own research already, let me know what you've found. While virtual tours and photos are great, there's nothing like seeing homes in person. I can arrange any necessary appointments and map a route. We could see up to 8 or 10 homes in a single day if we work efficiently.
My focus is to see to it that by the end of your trip, you can be comfortable in the knowledge you're on the right track to finding the best home for your family. Call me today at
(858) 245-2854 to being your home search.