(858) 245-2854 San Diego and I'll aid you to be aware of all the fees and identify any mistakes.
(858) 245-2854 There are certain normal fees associated with closing the sale of a house. These fees are commonly divided between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help guide you through the process.
Loan-related closing costs
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
Taxes commonly paid at closing (Details)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (Details)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your deal, not only will I work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also advocate for lower closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll describe in detail the closing costs so you are informed of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're buying a home in San Diego County, you'll be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not astonished when you show up at closing time. I'll be willing to review the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.