(858) 245-2854 San Diego and I'll aid you to understand all the fees and point out any inaccuracies.
(858) 245-2854 There are certain standard expenses linked to closing the sale of a house. These costs are usually split between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help lead you through your deal.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your sale, not only will I work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also campaign for lower closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you know exactly where your money is going.
If you're buying a home in San Diego County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not shocked when you show up at closing time. I'll be glad to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.